Terms and Studio Policies:
1. BOOKING - When a time slot is booked, advance payment must be received within 2 days of the booking in order to hold that time slot. If payment is not received, the lesson slot will be re-opened for booking. Please note that lesson fees are non-refundable.
2. PAYMENT - Payment can be made in person by cash, credit card, check, or online via VENMO or Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. VOCAL TRAINING WORKOUT PROGRAM – You pay at the beginning of each month for 4 lessons. When you complete 20 lessons (approximately 5 months of study) you will receive a FREE lesson. The 20 lessons must be completed within a 6 month period in order to receive the free lesson. This is an optional program.
4. CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING - A 48 hour cancellation notice is required, otherwise the client will forfeit the lesson. A lesson cancelled in time will be rescheduled within a month of the cancelled lesson date. To cancel or reschedule a lesson send an email to email@example.com or phone (714) 746.7464 -- Please be aware that a lesson may, on very rare occasion, need to be rescheduled by the teacher. Rescheduled lessons will be booked at a mutually convenient time.
5. LATE/NO SHOW - If you arrive late, your lesson will still finish at the scheduled time. If you miss your lesson slot or do not show, the lesson will not be refunded nor rescheduled.
6. REFERRAL BONUS - As a way to thank clients who refer other clients to ChrissieVocal, you are rewarded with a free 30 minute lesson when the referred client completes 4 lessons.
7. LESSON RECORDING - As a courtesy, ChrissieVocal records the lesson for the client. It is the client's responsibility to bring a USB flash drive to each lessons. Clients may record their lessons on their own electronic devices. Lessons will not be emailed.
8. LESSON TIME WIND DOWN - Teaching time ends a few minutes before lesson ending time in order to allow for conclusion of the lesson.
9. DISCRETION - Discretion is held to waive any or all of the above stipulations in exceptional cases.